Thursday, November 11, 2010

Started Packing

I'm not sure I will have a digital camera with me, so this will be a wordy blog.  I plan on posting here every day that I possibly can, to keep friends and family updated on my trip in one handy place.

I started packing tonight so that my Friday is as stress free as possible.  I am leaving on Saturday afternoon on a 2pm flight.  For once I am flying straight through (something that has only happened once before), thanks to WestJet.

A friend of mine is meeting me at the airport when I land, and I will be staying in Puerto Vallarta for at least the night.  I have accomodations with the family arranged for my stay in Yelapa, but beyond that, my time is wide open and free.

I have hopes of hiking up to the waterfall that's further up river (two hour walk) if at all possible... it would be a real adventure for me... and I know there are plenty of other things that I HAVE to do... such as get myself a piece of cheese pie from one of the pie ladies on the beach, talk to all of the people I know, float around in the local waterfall, swim in the ocean, visit the graveyard, possibly go paragliding if I can find Chris, eat tacos at Ramona's and enjoy whatever movie she has on, eat at Pollo Bollo, meet new people on the beach, sleep in hammocks, and listen to the ocean at night.... but beyond that small stuff... hehehehe... no plans.

Mexico, me voy a verlo en dos dias!

1 comment: