Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am in Yelapa now!

I tried to make a post about arriving in Yelapa once already, but I was so tired I had to go and take a nap, and I must have forgotten to hit POST before I closed my laptop, because the entry is not here.

I had breakfast at Cuates y Cuetes, a restaurant right at the end of the pier, and caught the 11:30am boat with Brad.  The boat ride was the same as always and arriving in Yelapa felt like coming home.

My little place where I am staying is awesome.  It is a little bedroom and kitchen with everything I need.  Very small, with one entire wall that is rock!

I have internet access just a few steps away in Brad's office.

Not much to report yet.  I am planning to go to Pollo Bollo tonight for my favorite BBQ chicken.

Here are some pics:





My hotel room in Puerto Vallarta last night.




Puerto Vallarta road view.




Puerto Vallarta again.




Jesus doesn't have to walk on water anymore, he is HUGE!  Busses are decorated in all kinds of ways in Puerto Vallarta.  Drivers own their busses with a partner, and they will decorate as they please.  I personally love the busses that have the black lights inside their interiors for nightclub style night riding!




Limonada vs. Naranja.  I LOVE limonadas here... fresh squeezed goodness!




Mi amigo Brad en la manana!




DISGRUNTLED BABY!




On the boat.




Los Arcos, a spot where tourists get taken to snorkel.




Ahhh!  Happy girl.




Sometimes the boat to Yelapa pulls up next to this party boat to let someone off on the way.




My little bedroom!




My little kitchen!




Looking into my place from the back doorway through the kitchen towards the bedroom.




The view from where I am sitting right now.




The tuna boat!  If you thought tuna were tiny little fish, this should give you an idea of what size they really are.  Check out the helicopter on the top deck for size reference.

That is it for now... maybe another post tonight about the evening, we will see.

1 comment: